• Sprinkle throughout the soil 1-2 days before plowing(20kg at 1000㎡ )
• In the middle of growing, put a small amount near the root of the plant and cover with soil
(The standard of pepper tree - 50g, the amount varies depending on the size of the crop)
• For fruit trees, spray about 200 ~ 300g on the roots once a year (before flowering).
• If the plant is already planted in the soil, please spray about 50 ~ 100g near the root.
But Be careful not to touch the root of the crop directly
• Soil that zeolite needs.
Facilities Horticulture Soil, Sandy soil, Reclaimed land, New soil, Wet soil, Old soil, A large number of required fields
• BSGREEN Granule action and efficacy
- Reinforcing soil power,
- Enhancing the ability to contain fertilizer ingredients,
- Enhancement of ability to imply moisture,
- It emits moisture to the drought and supplies moisture to the crops.
- It absorbs harmful gas.
- Promotes cell growth.
- Activation of old soil
- Prevent root rot.
- At least 20% increase in yield